Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Job no: 492550
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Perth, Head Office
- 12 month contract
- Fast paced environment
- Potential for long-term opportunities
Operating in mining and civil industries across the globe, Mader Group are the go-to company for mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. We provide tooling, people, expertise, and team-based solutions to keep heavy duty equipment powering 24/7.
Since establishment in 2005, Mader has grown rapidly and forged a strong name in the industry. Our robust reputation is built on a proven track record of delivering top quality work in a professional and timely manner. Today we work across the globe, deploying over 1000 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. A feat only made possible through sourcing and retaining the best workforce.
About the role:
Ensuring the Mader brand is at the forefront of all communications, your efforts will underpin Mader Group’s growth on an international level. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Advisor and the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing and communication plans that inform, motivate and influence both internal and external audiences, including the implementation of internal/external communication platforms, diversity and inclusion strategies, corporate social responsibility and corporate partnership frameworks.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing and communications campaigns and presentations to support operations as they continue to drive business growth.
- Liaise with individual business units and the management team to build and execute initiatives that reach target audiences through the appropriate channels and present the company’s culture.
- Help build the company’s online and offline marketing communications footprint including website content planning, and active social media pages including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other advertising formats.
- Coordinate electronic surveys and report on results.
- Prepare and analyse marketing data (campaign results, analytics, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies and direction for business operations.
- Build the company’s profile in the industry through prudent, regular and consistent messaging and presentation of our brand through appropriate media channels.
- Maintain and upkeep the corporate website and intranet platform.
- Assist with implementation of a CRM platform.
- Copy write and coordinate PR and promotional content including media articles, media releases, blogs and internal communications.
- Support designing email marketing campaigns, flyers and artwork as required.
The perfect candidate will have:
- A current WA Drivers Licence.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism and/or equivalent discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Creative skills (Adobe Suite skills are an advantage but not essential)
- Minimum four years’ demonstrated ability to influence and manage changing priorities with a collaborative and service-driven approach.
- Relevant industry experience in the resources, mechanical trades or workshop environments, particularly in a contracting environment, is highly desirable.
- The self-managed nature of this role means you will need to be able to work autonomously to drive initiatives, build solid working relationships with senior managers and possess strong organisational and time management skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend