Digger Fitter Specialists
Job no: 492547
Work type: Casual
Location: Queensland - Mackay, Queensland - Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade, Technical Training & Engineering
Work for the 2019 Mining Contractor Of The Year
- Generous salary and bonus scheme up to $75 per hour plus company vehicle opportunities.
- Maximise your earnings - 9.5% super on all hours worked plus salary sacrificing for flights, holiday travel clubs and advisory financial and super services.
- Enjoy flexibility and variety - flexible rosters tailored to your needs; FIFO options available; and a diverse range of customers spanning all over Queensland.
- Good career prospects for achievers - Opportunities to transfer to other divisions, other states or overseas.
- Work for the best – we won the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year Award
- Stay healthy - corporate partnerships with Bupa, Goodlife Gyms plus free and confidential counselling service through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Improve your skills and knowledge - upskilling and training opportunities including trade upgrades, RII tickets and more.
- Be rewarded for your achievements and commitment – our Employee of the Year award is an international holiday, we also offer service awards and we have frequent staff team events.
Founded in Perth, Western Australia in 2005 and 100% Australian owned and operated, Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1000 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. While many of our competition are driven by the invoice, we're driven by relationships and that's why our clients include all the major names in Australian and international mining such as BHP, Thiess, Peabody and Yancoal.
Our Queensland operation was established in 2016 and now deploy over 120 tradespeople across QLD alone. We also give back to the community with initiatives such as sponsoring the Central Highlands Moto-X Series; the Rural Aid Golf Day; Moranbah Rodeo sponsor and a number of local football clubs. Our goal is to become the state market leader and continue to revolutionise projects with our innovative operations.
About The Role:
We are looking for experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our Queensland Shutdown team. Reporting to the Shutdown Coordinator, you will execute all kind of planned major and minor outages on mobile plant and equipment. From large digger shutdowns to dozer and drill midlife’s you will be part of a team that specialises in planned maintenance and not the mundane daily routine service maintenance. With opportunities like Mader Team Leader program you will be working with the same leaders from the Mader business and able to forge the long lasting relationships we strive for when working away from home. If you enjoy being a part of a team and not just another number in a big workshop, this is the role for you.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate for Heavy Mobile Plant.
- Demonstrated achievement in a mobile plant maintenance environment (3 years’ experience preferred) plus strong diagnostic capabilities.
- Proven track record that demonstrates professionalism and a healthy respect and promotion of safety standards in the workplace
- A past history of working successfully and collaboratively in a team environment.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement and learning.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career come and join the Mader team.
For more information check out our website on www.madergroup.com.au or contact Tracey on 07 3059 6140.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend