Auto Electrician - NSW
Job no: 492540
Work type: Casual
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade, Technical Training & Engineering
Mader NSW has a request to fill multiple Auto Electrician roles in the Hunter Valley for our client – the world’s largest mining services provider. These roles are residential DIDO roles and you will be home every night! Supporting our client with general servicing, repair and maintenance on mobile mining equipment (Liebherr diggers, CAT trucks and ancillary equipment) you will professionally drive business and become a stakeholder within our company. Following a lifestyle roster you will be able to enjoy the benefits of days off in your home state.
Our team in NSW consists of highly experienced, knowledgeable and like-minded individuals that contribute to the success and forward movement of our business. Mader Group can offer you opportunities to grow your career at all levels. Whether it be training and development or working interstate or internationally we can assist you to achieve your professional goals.
To be successful in these roles you will require:
- Australian or New Zealand Trade Certificate
- OEM trained or minimum of 3 years’ experience working for an OEM
- Air Con ticket (Refrigeration Handling Licence )
- Relevant HRWL’s
- C class drivers licence
- An attitude that drives safety
Mader can offer you:
- Long term career opportunities
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, run by tradespeople and employing quality tradespeople
- Exposure working with an industry leader
- Amazing employee benefits and referral bonuses
- Work in your home state and be home EVERY NIGHT!
If you would like more information call 02 40529195 or visit us at Unit 8C, 19 Mitchell Drive, East Maitland.
Apply now and take your career to new heights.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend