Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - South West, WA
Job no: 492536
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Southwest, WA - Perth, Workshop, Maddington
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. We pride ourselves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through our strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry.
Do you want to earn FIFO rates whilst spending more time at home? Working throughout the South West Region offers the best of both worlds!
“What’s in it for me?”
- Top industry pay rates and super on all hours*
- Various rosters and sites available
- Exposure to work on a range of equipment and alongside some of our industry leaders
- Clear mapped out career progression – where do you want to be? Team lead? International? Coordinator? Manager?
- Great company benefits incl. Salary Sacrificing, team events, years of service awards, referral schemes (this is just the start… check out a full list of our employee benefits by following this link: https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment)
“What do I need to get on board?”
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert (Cert III - Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic)
- Experience working on earth moving equipment (and/or Drill experience)
- Mine site experience
- Strong Focus on Safety in the workplace
- Can-do attitude with a drive to exceed
- Minimum C Class DL
- Be willing to undergo a full pre-employment medical incl. Drug and Alcohol test
- Be willing to obtain a criminal record check
“How do I apply?”
Hit the ‘APPLY’ button OR send a resume to Charlotte.Annakin@madergroup.com.au
Applicants are welcome to call Charlotte on 0447 300 297 for a confidential chat or more information, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
*Superannuation is paid as per government regulations
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend