Job no: 492527
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are recruiting!
We are looking for keen and committed highly experienced Drill Fitters to put on a Mader shirt, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you.
• Specialist Drill Support within the Pilbara
• Working across various sites
• Field service position
Skills and Experience
• Australian recognised Trade Certificate
• Experience working on the following drills SKSS, SKSW, SKF, MD6420, DML, T45, D65, L8, PV235, 271, 275, DR580, DP1100, DP1500
• Valid Drivers Licence
• Mine site experience
• Current Working at Heights, Confined Space Entry, High Risk Work Licence would be advantageous
• Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
• Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
• Long term career opportunities
• Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
• Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Linda Parsons on 0437 873 187 , we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend