Boilermaker - Fixed Plant - Shutdowns
Job no: 492452
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara, WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
We are currently seeking trade qualified Boilermakers with proven experience with Fixed Plant equipment to join our WA operations. Working on a variety of sites, projects and a range of clients, the work will be a mixture of shutdowns and projects, which will include repairs and routine preventative maintenance.
Who are Mader?
We are the leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the mining and civil industries within Australia, Central Africa, South East Asia and Mongolia with over 1000 employees. We offer variety, flexibility and exposure to some of Australia's biggest mining companies.
What can we offer?
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Variety of sites maintaining a variety of equipment
- More than just a number – we encourage mateship
- Real career advancement
- Engineering Heavy Fabrication Boilermaker (must be Australian recognised)
- Previous experience on a variety of fixed plant equipment e.g. crushers, conveyors, chutes, screens etc.
- Able to provide a National Police Check completed in the last 3-6 months
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend