With beginnings back in 2005 MADER group now employee over 1000 team members around the globe. Mader Queensland have enjoyed huge success in the past 2.5 years, and are continually growing. To complement our Field Service division and our Roster Support division we have recently introduced our dedicated Mobile equipment shutdowns team.
Working in our Field Service team you will enjoy the benefits of your own personal field service vehicle, working on a variety of sites throughout the Bowen Basin and roster flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
Our dedicated shutdown team travel around QLD working on large excavator and drill shutdowns in the pit, to dozer and truck rebuilds in onsite workshops.
Or if you prefer staying on one site we can lock you into an ongoing maintenance position with one of our clients on a roster that suits your lifestyle.
We can offer you flexibility and variety - the choice is yours!
All that we require from you:
- Relevant Australian recognised trade certificate
- Minimum 3 year’s post trade experience
- Ex OEM experience is preferred
- Excellent “Can do Attitude”
- Willingness to work in a Team with other experienced trades people.
- A great safety record with a professional attitude and adherence towards safety is a non-negotiable.
Benefits available with Mader:
• Mine Sites – You will work on different sites all around QLD every week. Not stuck on the same site every week. But if you don’t like moving around let us know and we can lock you into a site also. We will tailor this to suit you.
• Rosters – Anything. You tell us what you want to do.
• Pay$$ - $55 - $70P/Hr + super paid on all hours worked + Bonus’s.
• Travel – Paid to travel to and from site.
• FIFO - Flights paid from Brisbane if you work longer rosters - ask us about options available for you today!
• Accommodation and meals- Provided for every night you are away from home.
• Vehicle – New model Toyota Hilux Field service vehicle supplied in our field service and shutdown team.
• Training & Development opportunities – Any relevant site inductions and work licences we pay for, you want to do a second trade let us help you out with that also!
• Benefits - Travel Club, Salary sacrificing and Novated leasing available. Social outings and regular family events. International and interstate work.
Mader Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all applicants to consider applying with us. Call Mader Queensland on 07 3059 6140 or visit our new website www.madergroup.com.au
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.