Boilermaker - Mobile Plant
Job no: 492442
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are recruiting Mobile Plant Boilermakers for mine site work with a variety customers in WA. If you have proven mobile plant experience and looking to join our growing ancillary team in the Pilbara – we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- Work with industry leaders
- Opportunities across Australia and international
- Competitive pay rates + Super + Employee benefits (see our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment )
- Work as part of a strong team with regular team events
- Long term career with clear progression opportunities
- Engineering Heavy Fabrication Boilermaker (must be Australian recognised)
- Previous experience with Earthmoving Fabrication & Maintenance
- Ability to work well in a team
- Flexibility to work different rosters to meet operational requirements
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Own tooling specific to this trade
- Must have a valid C class manual driver’s license
- Able to provide a current Police Clearance
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, WAH, DG, and CN highly desirable.
Mader Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
For further information please contact Charlotte Annakin on 0447 300 297 and to keep up to date with everything Mader please visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/MaderGroup/
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend