Mader QLD currently have opportunities for highly motivated and enthusiastic Field Service Auto Electricians to join our Digger Shut team. Providing support to a variety of clients and sites throughout QLD you will be trusted to provide exceptional customer service whilst diagnosing, testing and repairing large heavy earth moving equipment.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
• Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked?
• Continuous development and Training opportunities?
• Exposure to leading industry projects?
• Are you looking for a change of Site and Roster?
• We are a team that cares if you are at work
• We pay for Rain Days and stand by Days?
• We can provide opportunity’s all over Australia and international
• We pay for your training and inductions?
• LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
• Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards
• Modern field service ute with own diagnostic computer
• Auto Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
• Strong post trade experience on excavators
• A/C Refrigerant licence – CERT II in Automotive Air-Conditioning
• Experience on OEM equipment (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr)
• Strong focus on safety and quality
• Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
• Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
• Company and customer focused
• A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
Don’t delay – APPLY NOW, be a part of our growing Auto Electrical team and be recognised for the work you do!
Applicants are welcome to call Tracey on 07 3059 6142
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ Link today OR send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.