Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - South Australia FIFO 2/1
Job no: 492419
Work type: Casual
Location: South Australia, WA - Perth, Workshop, Maddington
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are a leading contracting company, renowned for providing first class tradespeople and exceptional service to the Australian mining and civil industry. Since its establishment back in 2005, Mader has expanded rapidly, now deploying more than 550 skilled employees throughout Perth and the major mining regions of Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland.
We have opportunities for Heavy Duty Plant Mechanics to join a project in South Australia FIFO on 2/1 roster.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade certificate preferred
- Heavy Duty Mechanics with earth moving and mining experience
- Experience on CAT underground equipment is highly desired
- Mine site experience in an underground environment is preferred
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- Valid C class driver's licence, HR is preferred
- Current work tickets such as forklift, EWP and WAH are desired however not essential.
- Top industry rates $$$$$$
- Available roster - 2/1
- Flights paid
- Mate of Mader (MOM) bonus scheme
- Mader years of Service awards
- Salary Packaging (Personal flights & Vehicles)
- Salary Sacrifice Super contribution
- Career progression to other teams within Mader, including International Opportunities
Applicants are welcome to call us on 0439 217 115 we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today OR send your Resume to email@example.com**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend