Mader NSW are currently looking for highly experienced Digger Fitters to join our rapidly growing team in the Gunnedah basin. Your high level of technical skill and expertise will see you performing planned and unplanned maintenance, carry out major repairs as well as breakdown field repairs on these ultra-class machines.
• Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
• Continuous development and Training opportunities
• Exposure to leading industry projects
• We are a team that cares if you are at work
• We pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
• We can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and Overseas!
• We pay for your training and inductions
• LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
• Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards.
Our criteria to join our high performing team:
• 3+ years post trade mining experience
• Australian recognised trade completion certificate
• Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience and those who live locally
• Order 41 NSW Medical
• Current S123 – highly desirable
• Current mine site inductions preferred
• Valid C Class drivers licence
• Outstanding troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
• National Police Clearance
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of our growing team and be recognised for the work that you do!
Applicants are welcome to contact Tracey on 0429 948 314.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.