Underground Plant Mechanics - NSW
Job no: 492415
Work type: Casual
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Join the Mader team and enjoy many benefits and opportunities
- Stay healthy with our Corporate partnerships - Bupa, Goodlife Gyms plus free and confidential counselling service through our Employee Assistance Program
- Maximise your earning potential with Superannuation advisory - 9.5% super on all hours worked
- Enjoy a variety of rosters with our diverse range of customers throughout NSW
- Company vehicle opportunities for Field Service employees - Great career prospects - opportunities to transfer to other divisions, states and overseas
- Annual years of service rewards
- Be rewarded for your achievements with our Employee of the year awards (Last years winners have just had the holiday of a lifetime visiting Ecuador in South America)
- Improve your skills and knowledge - upskilling and training opportunities including trade upgrades and RII tickets and more
Mader’s entry into New South Wales is an extension of the high end service we provide nationally and has allowed us to extend our services to our traditional long term customers in this state as well as engaging new clients. This has also allowed greater contribution to our corporate social responsibility in regards to recruiting a localised work force, which we are proud to say is 100% New South Wales based.
Mader NSW are actively seeking candidates with outstanding ability, knowledge and experience on underground mobile equipment and Sandvik Drills. Reporting to the NSW Coordinator, we have positions available and ready for an immediate start for Underground Mechanics. With even time rosters available these positions will allow you to be a stakeholder in driving our business to new heights.
Your desire to succeed professionally will assist us in continually adding value to our customers’ requirements and delivering on our high performance culture. Your contribution to our team will be significant and will be recognised and rewarded.
- Respect for safety and an approach that promotes safety in the workplace
- Australian recognised trade Certificate for Heavy Mobile Plant / Auto Electrician / HV Electrician (with HV switching ticket)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an underground mobile plant maintenance environment
- Strong diagnostic capabilities and motivated with a professional attitude
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of our growing team and be recognised for the work that you do!
Applicants are welcome to contact our East Maitland office on 02 40529195.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend