Mader NSW are currently looking for experienced Heavy Plant Mechanics to join our rapidly growing team in the Gunnedah basin. You will be a key member of the team providing support for our customer on Komatsu 730E to 930E trucks, CAT D10 to D11T, Komatsu 475EO and 475SD ancillary equipment and CAT 6060, Liebherr 9400 to 9800 diggers. Your high level of technical skill and expertise will see you performing planned and unplanned maintenance.
• Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
• Continuous development and Training opportunities
• Exposure to leading industry projects
• Flexibility with Sites and Rosters?
• We are a team that cares if you are at work
• We pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
• We can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and Overseas!
• We pay for your training and inductions
• LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
• Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards.
Our criteria to join our high performing team:
• 3+ years post trade mining experience
• Australian recognised trade completion certificate
• Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience and those who live locally
• Order 41 NSW Medical
• Current S123 – highly desirable
• Current mine site inductions preferred
• Valid C Class drivers licence
• Outstanding troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
• National Police Clearance
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of our growing team and be recognised for the work that you do!
Applicants are welcome to contact Tracey on 0429 948 314.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.