DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?
12 hour dayshift roles Monday to Friday with optional overtime on Saturday (based on scheduled compliance)
12 hour nightshift roles Monday to Thursday - YES a LONG WEEKEND EVERY WEEKEND!
Mader NSW are looking for Caterpillar trained mobile plant mechanics to complete 14 x 793D "Bare Frame Rebuilds" in the Hunter valley. The role is based at an offsite repair facility in Muswellbrook which is operated by the world's largest provider of contract mining services.
This is quality work and we are looking for mechanics with a passion for turning out first class workmanship.
We also have several positions available in offsite facilities in Mt Thorley/Singleton.
At Mader our people are our business and they truly are our greatest asset.
Our criteria to join our high performing team:
• 3+ years post trade mining experience
• Australian recognised trade completion certificate
• Preference will be given to Caterpillar trained mechanics and those who live locally - NO ACCOMMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THESE ROLES
• Order 43 NSW Medical
• Valid C Class drivers licence
• A passion for producing high quality work
• National Police Clearance
Don’t delay APPLY NOW and go in the draw to win a Yamaha YZ450F dirt bike!!
Applicants are welcome to contact Tracey on 07 3059 6140.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all demographics to join our team.