Mader NSW are actively looking for experienced Drill Fitters to join our team. Our NSW team is experiencing exciting growth and we have positions available for an immediate start in the Hunter Valley.
You will be working on Atlas Copco PV271 and PV275 and Reedrill SKW, SKS, SKF. Joining our progressive team will result in you working for a specialist contracting company that ensures our people come first. This opportunity will provide you with the next step in your career.
We will provide you with the best benefits:
• Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
• Continuous development and Training opportunities
• Exposure to leading industry projects
• We are a team that cares if you are at work
• We pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
• We can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and International!
• We pay for your training and inductions
• LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
• Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards.
Our criteria to join our high performing team:
• 3+ years post trade mining experience
• Australian recognised trade completion certificate
• Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience and those who live locally
• Order 41 NSW Medical
• Current S123 – highly desirable
• Current mine site inductions preferred
• Valid C Class drivers licence
• Outstanding troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
• National Police Clearance
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of our growing team and be recognised for the work that you do!
Applicants are welcome to contact Tracey on 0429 948 314.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.