Job no: 492409
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are recruiting!
We are looking for keen and committed Locomotive Electricians to put on a Mader shirt, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you.
- General maintenance, repairs and trouble-shooting of electric drive Mobile Plant mining equipment
- Diagnosis of and systematic fault finding
- Breakdown and call-out provisions
- Auto Electrical Rewiring
Skills and Experience
- Must have ‘A grade’ electrical license (Australian recognised)
- Valid State Electrical licenses
- High Voltage Switching Ticket not essential but highly desirable
- Experience with generators, pumps and lighting plant
- Valid C Class Driver License essential
- Strong focus on safety and quality
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
See our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Come and join our growing team today, with a business who values its people!
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend