Locomotive Maintainer AND Large Engine Specialist
Job no: 492405
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are recruiting!
We are looking for keen and committed Locomotive Maintainers AND Large Engine Specialists to put on a Mader shirt, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you.
- Paying $55-$65ph with plenty of work and overtime available
- Ideal for residential and FIFO candidates
- Regular pay reviews
- Potential opportunity to work on large OEM mobile machinery
- Career progression regularly available within Australia and overseas
- Leadership opportunities regularly available
- Regular team and family events
- Salary Sacrificing options available
Skills and Experience
- 3 years Post-Trade experience on locomotive and rolling stock.
- Experience on Large Diesel Engines (GE-9, EMD SD70 + SD90)
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid C Class or higher Driver's License
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH is desired however not essential.
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
See our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Brooke on 0439 217 115 , we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend