Auto Electrician QLD
Job no: 492372
Work type: Casual
Location: Queensland - Mackay, Queensland - Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade, Technical Training & Engineering
Mader are recruiting!
We are looking for keen and committed Auto Electricians to put on a Mader shirt, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you.
Skills and Experience
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- A/C Refrigerant licence – CERT II in Automotive Air-Conditioning
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Excellent team player with a high priority in maintaining positive and beneficial relationships with all disciplines including customers, clients, management and fellow colleagues
- Provide accurate estimation of time, parts, tooling and equipment requirements for repairs to be carried out
- Conduct inspections and performance checks of equipment and vehicles to ensure maximum performance and safety is maintained, identifying repairs and following through with appropriate maintenance as required
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
See our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Tracey on 07 3059 6140, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend