Electrician - Fixed Plant.
Job no: 492341
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
We are currently seeking qualified Electrician (Fixed Plant) with proven experience within Fixed Plant operations to join our highly qualified team. Working on a variety of sites, projects and a range of clients, the work will be a mixture of shutdowns and projects, which will include repairs and routine preventative maintenance.
There are numerous opportunities available and we want to hear from you for FIFO roles and residential Kalgoorlie roles - come and be part of Mader's growing Fixed Plant division.
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- International opportunities for employees
- Opportunity for short-term and long term placements
- Diverse range of mining shutdowns and project work
We are looking for Candidates with:
- Electrical trade qualification
- Current WA 'A' class electrical workers licence
- High voltage switching (Nationally accredited) and prior switching experience
- Previous experience as electrical trades person or Electrical / Instrumentation Technician in a continuous operating plant environment
- Strong commitment towards safety and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Motivated and with a professional 'can do' attitude
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend