HD Mechanic - Field Service
Job no: 492316
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
- $55-$65 per hour - paid fortnightly
- Secure, consistent and ongoing work
- Lifestyle or longer swings available - pick your roster
- Flights covered from all major capitals
- Grow with us! Over $250k spent on training & development in 2017 for field staff
- Career progression/leadership opportunities available - we always promote from within.
- Salary Sacrificing options available
Our Company – Your role:
Mader are a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the mining and civil industries within Australia, Central Africa, South East Asia and Mongolia with over 550 employees. Due to significant and consistent growth, we are seeking HD Mechanics who want to work on large OEM machinery for our Field Service division. We guarantee secure, stable and long term work. We offer variety, flexibility and exposure to some of Australia's biggest mining companies.
Our Criteria – Your skills:
- Mine site experience on large Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Leibherr machinery (essential)
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised HD Trade Certificate (essential)
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH (desirable)
Want more info? Call Emily on 0437 863 815. All candidates must be able to supply a valid driver’s licence, a recent National Police Clearance (less than 6-months old). Mader Contracting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend