Perth based Road Transport Mechanics
Job no: 492315
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Perth, Workshop, Maddington
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
- Are you a road transport mechanic that wants to gain exposure to mining equipment?
- Are you sick of working on trucks and trailers and want some variety in your day?
- Do you want the flexibility to switch up your rosters to suit your lifestyle?
- Do you want to get paid the best rates in the industry?
Who are we?
Mader are a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the mining and civil industries within Australia, Central Africa, South East Asia and Mongolia with over 1000 employees. Due to significant and consistent growth, we are seeking HD Mechanics who want to work on large OEM machinery for our Perth based Region. We guarantee secure, stable and long term work. We offer variety, flexibility and exposure to some of Australia's biggest mining companies.
What can we offer?
- Top rates of pay – still earn the big bucks while working at home
- Flexible rosters
- Salary sacrificing - it just means more money in your hand before tax!
- Paid training – high risk, working at heights etc
- Regular team events – paint balling, fishing charters, go karting
Want to join the team? No dramas! Just bring with you:
- An Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Experience with Kenworth, Western Star, Mack, Cat, Volvo trucks
- A valid Driver’s Licence
Mader Contracting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend