Heavy Road Transport Mechanics - Perth based
Job no: 492315
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Perth, Workshop, Maddington
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are a leading supplier for Trades People and services to the mining industry.
With over 1300 people working throughout Australia and overseas, on over 80 sites we can offer a range of opportunities on a roster and site that suits you and your lifestyle.
Our ever-growing Metro Team are looking for experienced and qualified Heavy Road Transport Mechanics for working across various Perth locations.
What we are looking for:
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert (Heavy Road Transport)
- Minimum C Class Drivers Licence
- Minimum 3 years post-trade experience
- Strong commitment to safety
- Excellent diagnostic ability
- Can do attitude with great customer and company focus
- Ability to undergo a pre-employment medical including Drug and Alcohol screen
- Willing to obtain a Criminal Record Check
What we have to offer:
- Top industry rates with super on all hours
- Flexible rosters
- Trade upgrades to HDDM
- Company Benefits – Referral Schemes, Salary sacrificing, years of service awards and many more…
- Career progression within Australia and opportunities overseas!
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
For more information, feel free to contact Marvin on 0447 550 252
Apply today via the link below or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend