Boilermaker Mobile Plant
Job no: 492312
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader Group is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. We pride ourselves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through our strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry.
Mader is seeking applications from Mobile Plant Boilermakers for mine site work with a variety customers in WA. If you have proven mobile plant experience and looking for long term work we want to hear from you.
- Engineering Heavy Fabrication Boilermaker (must be Australian recognised)
- Previous experience with Earthmoving Fabrication & Maintenance
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Own tooling specific to this trade
- Must have a valid C class manual driver’s license
- HR class manual driver’s licence Desirable however not essential
- Able to provide a current Police Clearance
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, WAH, DG, and CN highly desirable.
Mader Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today OR send your Resume to email@example.com **
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend