Auto Electrician - Rostered Role
Job no: 492306
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara, WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are actively searching for Qualified Auto Electricians!
Are you looking to join a company that prides itself on its employee satisfaction?
If you are looking to take the challenge and step into a Field Service role, working across mine sites right through the Pilbara in BRAND NEW UTE – we can offer that!
If you are looking for a steady, family friendly roster where you know you’ll be home every other week – we can offer that!
If you are looking for flexibility to work longer rosters and earn some $$ for that holiday, car or home – we can offer that too!
As part of our ever-growing Ancillary division, Mader has current opportunities for Qualified Auto Electricians to join our team.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
What are we looking for?
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
- Experience on OEM equipment (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi) is preferred but not essential
- Keen and committed employees that can proudly represent the Mader brand!
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Applicants are welcome to call Charlotte Annakin on 0447 300 297, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today! **
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend