Job no: 492306
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara, WA - Perth, Head Office
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are recruiting!
We are looking for keen and committed Automotive Electricians to put on a Mader shirt, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you. We have some exciting projects in the pipeline which will enhance your skill set as an auto electrician.
Skills and Experience
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Experience on OEM equipment (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi) is preferred but not essential
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
- Keen and committed employees that can proudly represent the Mader brand!
Benefits and Perks
- Be apart of some upcoming special projects which will enhance your skill set
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople
- Opportunities right across Australia and internationally
- Brand new field service utes supplied
See our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Come and join our growing team today, with a business who values its people!
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend